How prepared is your organization to respond to a cyber incident?
Conducting a security incident tabletop exercise is a great way to prepare your organization for response to cyber attacks.
- Does your business have an incident response plan for cyber attacks?
- What will you do when your systems experience a security breach?
- Who spearheads the response effort and what authority do they have ?
- Do you have the ability to detect advanced threats against your infrastructure?
Participating in a Tabletop Exercise can help you answer some of these critical questions by identifying planning gaps and educating your response team.
What is a Tabletop Exercise?
A Tabletop Exercise (or TTX) is a security incident preparedness activity, taking participants through dealing with a simulated incident scenario and providing hands-on training that can highlight any gaps in incident response planning.
What can you expect?
- One hour introduction and discovery call
- Customized cyber incident scenarios for your company
- 3-hour Tabletop Exercise to walk through incident and response
- Debrief on results including recommended actions to consider
- Engages a core group of senior leaders who would oversee the response team
- Covers cyber incidents from a holistic viewpoint
- Helps identify and designate roles and responsibilities for your firm’s response
Don’t wait until an attack happens.
Contact our cybersecurity experts to conduct a Tabletop Exercise and form a well-executed plan.